Saturday 28 February 2015

all Black and touch of Silver

helooooo guysss :) how are you tonight?
hope ur weekend was amazing guys :D
anyway, before this sweet month (february) end up, i want to post one more my 'black' outfit in this month. i had this photos and i almost forgot (again) to post this photos :D so sorry, i have a lot of photos that haven't been posted, cause i just excited to take some pictures..

so yeah, this pictures was taking a few months ago, when i tried sushi at Washoku Sato in Cetral Park with my friend Destika..







 see youuu on the next post yaaa :) enjoy with my new oufit post ;) 

                            top : Colorbox // silver backpack : @Littlelilshop // outer : @Cocraparis

what do you think about my outfit ont this post??  
Do not forget to leave your comment ^^

4 comments:

  1. i love this look on you, and u are very pretty, if u wanna follow each other plz tell me
    http://dressedwithimen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! <3

    Visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaa~ i adore this look so muchhh! cool :D

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your outfit! You look so cute and stylish!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete