Tuesday 5 August 2014

HAPPY EID MUBARAK #latepost

 helloooo felazzzzzzz.....
for the first i wanna to say HAPPY EID MUBARAK,  may allah accept all our prayers and fasting in the month.. amiiiinnn..
and so sorry for the late post for 1 week after Eid, because i don't have any more time for visit my blog during Eid..

 as you know from my last post, this year eid mubarak i'm just stayed in jakarta gathered with family.. in the morning eid mubarak i'm, my mom, and my dad went to Istiqlal Mosque for has Eid prayers followed sunnah Rasul, Muhammad saw..
like the in previous years, my mom so happy for do prayers eid in Istiqlal Mosque se said "i feel the won because i has full fasting, so i want go to amazing place for fell beautiful eid mubarak" and my mom felt prayers in istiqlal like small Umrah ^^

 Look how amazing the Istiqlal Mosque
 selfie after prayers :D no makeup for prayers hehehe
 my dad and my mom ^^
 and after that, we gathered with my family.. 

And this picts of my second outfit ^^
i falling in love with this skirt from the first sight, i loveeeee so much the cuttinng.. and i think so difficult to design this skirt.. I'm not too concerned with the brand, but to me that is more important is the cutting.. this skirt unbranded i got from one of the shopping centers, and so cheap i think than usual skirt with famous brand..






 HAPPY EID MUBARAK for all my friends, MOHON MAAF LAHIR dan BATHIN ^^
 see you on next post eid outfit ^^
 
shirt & skirt : unbranded // shoes : Chielshoes (on ig)

what do you think about my outfit on this post??  
Do not forget to leave your comment ^^

37 comments:

  1. oh my gawwdd!!! where did you got that skirt?? keceee bangetssss~

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waktu itu nemu pas ke mall kak, tp ngga ada brand nya sih hahaha..thankyouu kak ^^

      Delete
  2. Nice look, lovely heels

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that pants onya :)
    pretty as always!

    http://hexfashion.blogspot.com/2014/08/i-choose-to-be-happy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is skirt kak hohoho.. thankyouu anyway..

      Delete
  4. Love that skirt! Happy eid mubarak for you! :)

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you glammed up your look and still follow the clothing customs <3

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a unique style! lovely :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Minal minul lho sonyiaahhh :)

    www.michelleyeremi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome following you now! Love your skirt! xxx haemeandrobecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look glamorous <3 love that top so much!

    Take care and don't forget to follow my IG to see my daily outfit rizunaswon
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful photos! you look amazing :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look handsome, In love with your style.

    My last post on
    www.ilblogdelmarchese.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your style is simply amazing! fromthe shoes to that skirt! I fell in love!! Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog! I am now following you though GFC to keep in touch with your recent updates!
    xx
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!! You look amazing

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You have a really fantastic blog. Cool text and photos. I see that you put a lot of work in this blog. Keep it up!

    Feel free to my blog:
    http://maryannfashionn.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyouu so much dear ^^ appreciate it..

      Delete
  15. You look adorable, amazing post and pictures as always <3333

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Roknya super kereeeen!!! keliatan berat tapi keren gituuuu aaargh><

    Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suka banget roknya ! *o*
    by the way, I've been following your blog since long time ago and I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. woow you're so cutee, thankyouuu so much for visited my blog ^^

    ReplyDelete